Koreegee is a universe outside the Trolliverse. It is allies with the Tyty109 Universe. Koreegee's president is Kim Joo-Feil, who is a human. Koreegee's official language is Korean. The capitol of Koreegee and South Koreegee is Seouleegee. The universe is devided into two regions, North Koreegee and South Koreegee. 96% of the population is humans. The other 4% is 3.6% Weegee Clones and Fakegees and the remaining percent are other species. Unlike its Earth counterpart nations, North Korea and South Korea, Koreegee isn't two different nations.
|Main Universes in the Trolliverse Area|
|United 'Gees Universe - Tyty109 Universe - Richverse - Jingta - Trolliverse Isles - Trollface Galaxies - Oceania Universe - Empire of Planktopoli - Nyanverse - Cat Universe - Awesomeverse|
|Trolliverse Outskirts Universes|
|Japangee - United Universe of Shrooms - Chinagee - Thaileegee - United Shoop Universe - Taiwaneegee - Koreegee - The Philigees - Vietnameegee - Cambodigee - Papua New Geegee - Cheese Universe - Spaghetti Universe - Indoneegee - Russeegee - Singaporeegee|